Monday, October 13, 2008

Stampin' Up!

Exciting news for today, with the acceptance of my husband and his wonderful support, I signed back up to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.. YEAH!!! This is very exciting for me. It's a wonderful creative outlet for me that I absolutely love to share with my friends and family!! Plus I have the most wonderful upline, Nic, so am looking forward to starting up my old hobby again with a fresh upline!! I have 3 cards I need to get on here, but apparently I need to get some sort of software from the camera on the computer to download pics.. This is so not my thing, my hubby is the computer genius :) So I'll get the software on here and start downloading pictures! Also, I have a quilting retreat at the end of the month, I'm thoroughly anticipating, as Lord knows I have plenty of projects to finish and work on..

Until next time...Cheers!!

1 comment:

Moosekahl said...

I'm happy to have you! My former upline :) Silly girl...I love it!