Saturday, September 20, 2008

so....

So....I started this post last night, almost done, but I fell asleep. So I decided today to finish it up. HOWEVER, by one-year-old had apparently another idea for this post. Kids like computers, intriguing to them, so as he went off the couch, he took my computer with him, which deleted the entire post..apparently this is why I should do this while the kids are sleeping :) So off to play with him until his nap and hopefully his big sis will also be sleeping so I can start over. Gotta love the babes :)

Last night we went to a wedding that was very beautiful. It was simple and very pretty and there were quite a few nice touches to everything. As the guests came into the wedding, they had someone there taking pictures of the family, couples, etc. Before the picture you signed your names in a photobook where your picture was going to go. During the ceremony rather than a unity candle being lit, they had a sand ceremony where they had their own bottles of sand and combined each of the bottles into one for the same representation as a unity candle, but there obviously was different wording explaining it, very cool I thought! Also, I'm sure others have seen it, but instead of one cake, the had two sheet cakes and two stands with cupcakes on the 2nd and bottom tier, an assortment of cookies on the 3rd tier and the top tier had a small cake. I liked how they had such a great variety. Then the head table was in a square rather than a long table facing everyone. I like both, but the thing with the square is that I'm sure it's easier for the party to talk. It was an overall great wedding. Congrats Kari and Bryan!!

Cheers for now!

No comments: